I was really nervous. Bluffworks had been kind enough to send me a pre-release sample of their innovative new Blazer (available on Kickstarter here) and I was potentially about to destroy it. Even crazier was that Stefan, the founder of Bluffworks, insisted I try to destroy it! Click through for the video and a little tidbit about what’s coming this afternoon!
Follow Me On Instagram
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- EXCLUSIVE: Details of Casey Neistat's FAA investigations
- Sony 70-200mm f2.8 GM Lens Review (and video!)
- I visited the Partial Reopening of Zion National Park
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.