No visit to Beijing is complete without spending at least 3-4 days there. I completely whiffed on that one, spending a total of about 40 hours in Beijing. But another thing everyone says you have to visit is the Forbidden City. Located in the middle of Beijing, just north of Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City is a massive complex of almost 1000 buildings, countless artifacts, and some sweet roofing (see above).
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.