My blog doesn’t quite have the following that, say, Tim Ferriss or Chris Guillebeau have, but I hope this post reaches a little farther than usual. Sometimes I forget to pack something, and I regret it every time. I forgot to pack it when I went off on the tour company representative on our cut-short cruise of Halong Bay. I also forgot to pack it in a restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong. I sometimes forget to pack it on flights or when things change at the last moment.
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
- Listen to How Calmly This American Pilot Declared Emergency
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.