I’ll be honest: this probably won’t be the most exciting flight report ever. It was mainly US Airways international coach service on their A330. There were no suites, no sliding doors, no showers, no caviar. It’s a wonder how I survived, huh? I know I know, I’m a bit spoiled, but at the end of the day whether I’m in the front of the plane or the back of it I’m still traveling! I’ve always said I’d never let Coach stand in the way of a good trip, and plus I’d get to check out a new airline’s international service. All of this is what I told myself to get me psyched up for what I was sure to be a big ol’ bucket of meh.
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- What do you think of United's new livery?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.