And no, I’m not talking about Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings with all of the deleted material. British Airways, as reported by Bloomberg and referenced by my friend Chris Guillebeau, is planning on debuting a unique, “slower” take on in-flight entertainment. Namely, they’ve purchased the rights to: a 7-hour train ride from Bergen, Norway, to Oslo, Norway. There will be no commentary, no voice-overs, no confessionals, and none of the train cars will be voted off the island. Welcome to the era of Slow TV.
- Talking Travel, Airplane Food, and Guitars with DFW Centurion Lounge Executive Chef Dean Fearing
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Celebrity Chef Dean Fearing surprises guests at the DFW Centurion Lounge!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.