And no, I’m not talking about Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings with all of the deleted material. British Airways, as reported by Bloomberg and referenced by my friend Chris Guillebeau, is planning on debuting a unique, “slower” take on in-flight entertainment. Namely, they’ve purchased the rights to: a 7-hour train ride from Bergen, Norway, to Oslo, Norway. There will be no commentary, no voice-overs, no confessionals, and none of the train cars will be voted off the island. Welcome to the era of Slow TV.
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.