And no, I’m not talking about Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings with all of the deleted material. British Airways, as reported by Bloomberg and referenced by my friend Chris Guillebeau, is planning on debuting a unique, “slower” take on in-flight entertainment. Namely, they’ve purchased the rights to: a 7-hour train ride from Bergen, Norway, to Oslo, Norway. There will be no commentary, no voice-overs, no confessionals, and none of the train cars will be voted off the island. Welcome to the era of Slow TV.
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.