And no, I’m not talking about Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings with all of the deleted material. British Airways, as reported by Bloomberg and referenced by my friend Chris Guillebeau, is planning on debuting a unique, “slower” take on in-flight entertainment. Namely, they’ve purchased the rights to: a 7-hour train ride from Bergen, Norway, to Oslo, Norway. There will be no commentary, no voice-overs, no confessionals, and none of the train cars will be voted off the island. Welcome to the era of Slow TV.
- American Airlines Forces Photographer to Check Bag with $13k of Equipment Inside, Loses Bag
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- Sony a7III Review: the best all-around camera in history
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.