And no, I’m not talking about Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings with all of the deleted material. British Airways, as reported by Bloomberg and referenced by my friend Chris Guillebeau, is planning on debuting a unique, “slower” take on in-flight entertainment. Namely, they’ve purchased the rights to: a 7-hour train ride from Bergen, Norway, to Oslo, Norway. There will be no commentary, no voice-overs, no confessionals, and none of the train cars will be voted off the island. Welcome to the era of Slow TV.
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.