This is one of those posts that I almost dislike writing, because I know I won’t do it justice. Let me put it into small words for you: go to the Great Wall of China. If it’s not on your bucket list, it should be.
- Talking Travel, Airplane Food, and Guitars with DFW Centurion Lounge Executive Chef Dean Fearing
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Celebrity Chef Dean Fearing surprises guests at the DFW Centurion Lounge!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.