I’ll be honest: this probably won’t be the most exciting flight report ever. It was mainly US Airways international coach service on their A330. There were no suites, no sliding doors, no showers, no caviar. It’s a wonder how I survived, huh? I know I know, I’m a bit spoiled, but at the end of the day whether I’m in the front of the plane or the back of it I’m still traveling! I’ve always said I’d never let Coach stand in the way of a good trip, and plus I’d get to check out a new airline’s international service. All of this is what I told myself to get me psyched up for what I was sure to be a big ol’ bucket of meh.
- The largest tree in the USA is in...Hawaii?
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.