Well this all escalated quickly. I won’t bore you with the details yet (you’ll have to wait until the trip report for that) but I’m heading out Sunday for what was originally going to be a couple of days in Europe. At the last minute I decided to add on the Middle East. I’m excited about this one because it all kind of came together in about a 6 hour period tonight and used a variety of points from a lot of different programs. Here’s what’s on deck: US Airways Domestic Coach US Airways International Coach Air France Short-haul Coach Lufthansa Short-haul Coach Lufthansa International Coach and then… Etihad International Diamond First Class American Domestic First Class The hotels, you ask? Hilton Molino Stucky, Venice Park Hyatt Vendome, Paris Conrad Dubai, Dubai Hilton Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi (THE BIG ONE) Hyatt Dulles, Herndon, Virginia In typical Andy’s Travel Blog fashion, I’m cramming 17,700 miles of flying and 5 hotel nights into about 6-7 days. Follow me on instagram (@realandyluten) for updates!
- UPDATE: I spoke to the CEO of the management company who owns the Courtyard Marriott Clemson
- Sony announces new 61-megapixel a7rIV camera!
- UPDATED: Courtyard by Marriott Clemson trying to cancel dozens of reservations nine months after customers booked them
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.