Gogo in-flight internet is a lovely addition to any flight. Sometimes the speed isn’t the best, but the ability to check emails from the air has literally saved business for me in my real job. I wanted to share the experience with some of my readers, so why not have a Gogo giveaway?
Here’s the giveaway: two readers will win a 10-use Gogo in-flight internet pass for domestic flights where Gogo is offered. The pass expires 12/31/15, so please enter if you have plans on traveling between now and the end of the year. If you’re not traveling, this probably isn’t the contest for you (but not to worry, there is a MASSIVE week of giveaways coming up soon!).
How do you enter? Simple:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me where you’re traveling for the holiday season
- For a second entry, tweet about this post and tag @andystravelblog
Winners will be chosen at midnight TONIGHT (CST), so get your entries in soon!
Here are some disclaimers:
- Contest void where prohibited by law
- Contest open only to legal US residents
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- By entering, you give Andy’s Travel Blog and its agents permission to publish your entry in future blog posts and social media
- Prizes have no cash value
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Contest not sponsored by, nor has this post been approved or edited by, Gogo or any of its agents