Let’s have a sweepstakes to win some Qantas amenity kits!
I enjoyed my recent flight from Singapore to Sydney with Qantas (report coming soon) and the flight attendant was kind enough to give me both available amenity kits, so I thought why not give them to a lucky reader? But first let’s look at some pics.
The amenity kits aren’t the biggest out there but have some nice and functional items that I’ll show you in a second. They have two versions, the pink one for the ladies and the blue one for the dudes. Inside are some typical items like socks and ear plugs. There was also a toothbrush kit inside with a nice touch: it had a little brush protector on the end of it, making it a bit more usable after your trip. The eye mask was by far my favorite portion of the kit, though, with a funky and cool design which matched the outer pouch. The Aspar box featured hand cream, moisturiser (spelled Australiany), and lip balm.
So it didn’t have everything but each item was functional for the 8 hour flight.
I go through the contents in a little more detail in the video below:
Anyway, let’s get to the sweepstakes! And by “get to the sweepstakes” I mean “read some legal mumbo jumbo”.
By entering the sweepstakes you agree to the below:
- Sweepstakes open to US residents ages 18 and older as of the day of their entry
- Grand Prize (1) – Two Qantas Business Class amenity kits
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received
- Eligible participants can enter once per person, any multiple entries found will disqualify the entrant
- Entries will be accepted starting 2 January 2018 until midnight CST 5 January 2018
- On or about 6 January 2018 an eligible entry will be chosen at random to win the Grand Prize, the winner will be contacted on or about that date
- You release Andy’s Travel Blog and any of its agents, owners, or editors from any liability related to the sweepstakes or its prize
Yay, legal mumbo jumbo over.
Here’s how to enter (it’s really easy):
- Leave a comment on this post saying “I would like to enter the sweepstakes”
- That’s it, you’re entered!
Now, it does need to be said that you need to enter a real email address with your comment, since that is how I will try to contact you if you’re selected.