Good morning! I’m in New York for a couple of days (for work) and went out to Central Park for the sunrise today. The Gapstow Bridge is in the southeast corner of the park over a small lake. I love it because if you capture the angle right it’s almost as if you’re not in a massive metropolis. I had taken some good pictures of it last year and wanted to try again today. Pretty happy with the result!
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.