Good morning! I’m in New York for a couple of days (for work) and went out to Central Park for the sunrise today. The Gapstow Bridge is in the southeast corner of the park over a small lake. I love it because if you capture the angle right it’s almost as if you’re not in a massive metropolis. I had taken some good pictures of it last year and wanted to try again today. Pretty happy with the result!
- UPDATE: I spoke to the CEO of the management company who owns the Courtyard Marriott Clemson
- UPDATED: Courtyard by Marriott Clemson trying to cancel dozens of reservations nine months after customers booked them
- Sony announces new 61-megapixel a7rIV camera!
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.