Good morning! I’m in New York for a couple of days (for work) and went out to Central Park for the sunrise today. The Gapstow Bridge is in the southeast corner of the park over a small lake. I love it because if you capture the angle right it’s almost as if you’re not in a massive metropolis. I had taken some good pictures of it last year and wanted to try again today. Pretty happy with the result!
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Early Picture of the Week: Fightin' Texas Aggie Barn
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.