Good morning! I’m in New York for a couple of days (for work) and went out to Central Park for the sunrise today. The Gapstow Bridge is in the southeast corner of the park over a small lake. I love it because if you capture the angle right it’s almost as if you’re not in a massive metropolis. I had taken some good pictures of it last year and wanted to try again today. Pretty happy with the result!
- I lost my Executive Platinum status and couldn't be more thankful
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.