Hello from London! I’ve been in Paris and London on a last-minute trip to support one of our business lines here. It’s been a great trip and although I haven’t had very much time to take photographs I’ve managed to grab a couple I’m proud of. So, with apologies for the delay, here are last week’s pictures of the week!
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- The Fuji XF10: a small camera I want that's NOT a Sony!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.