Hello from London! I’ve been in Paris and London on a last-minute trip to support one of our business lines here. It’s been a great trip and although I haven’t had very much time to take photographs I’ve managed to grab a couple I’m proud of. So, with apologies for the delay, here are last week’s pictures of the week!
- Return to Iceland, Part II: Svartifoss and Icelandic Horses
- My final two flights as Executive Platinum summed up the good and bad of American Airlines perfectly
- UPDATE: my hacked AAdvantage account.
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.