I was out in Arizona over the weekend for a friend’s housewarming party. He has a place in extreme southern Arizona, which means driving on Interstate 19 south of Tucson, Arizona (so far south the road signs change to kilometers!). Just south of Tucson is an incredible mission called San Xavier del Bac. It’s been in the same location since the mid-17th century and is well worth the stop. I happened to have my drone with me and, although I wasn’t quite sure if it was ok to fly it around the mission, managed to snap a quick pic from it from a distance. I hope you’ll enjoy this week’s picture of the week!
Follow Me On Instagram
- I visited the Partial Reopening of Zion National Park
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- Riding to The Peninsula Hong Kong in a ROLLS ROYCE
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.