I was out in Arizona over the weekend for a friend’s housewarming party. He has a place in extreme southern Arizona, which means driving on Interstate 19 south of Tucson, Arizona (so far south the road signs change to kilometers!). Just south of Tucson is an incredible mission called San Xavier del Bac. It’s been in the same location since the mid-17th century and is well worth the stop. I happened to have my drone with me and, although I wasn’t quite sure if it was ok to fly it around the mission, managed to snap a quick pic from it from a distance. I hope you’ll enjoy this week’s picture of the week!
- Return to Iceland, Part II: Svartifoss and Icelandic Horses
- My final two flights as Executive Platinum summed up the good and bad of American Airlines perfectly
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.