I was out in Arizona over the weekend for a friend’s housewarming party. He has a place in extreme southern Arizona, which means driving on Interstate 19 south of Tucson, Arizona (so far south the road signs change to kilometers!). Just south of Tucson is an incredible mission called San Xavier del Bac. It’s been in the same location since the mid-17th century and is well worth the stop. I happened to have my drone with me and, although I wasn’t quite sure if it was ok to fly it around the mission, managed to snap a quick pic from it from a distance. I hope you’ll enjoy this week’s picture of the week!
- Well that was fast...WOW Air cancels five routes...including DFW
- Iceland, Part IV: Djupavik and the most remote swimming pool in the world
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.