I was out in Arizona over the weekend for a friend’s housewarming party. He has a place in extreme southern Arizona, which means driving on Interstate 19 south of Tucson, Arizona (so far south the road signs change to kilometers!). Just south of Tucson is an incredible mission called San Xavier del Bac. It’s been in the same location since the mid-17th century and is well worth the stop. I happened to have my drone with me and, although I wasn’t quite sure if it was ok to fly it around the mission, managed to snap a quick pic from it from a distance. I hope you’ll enjoy this week’s picture of the week!
- My American Airlines AAdvantage account was hacked.
- Picture of the Week: Hazy Hong Kong from my Favorite Spot
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.